This Peanut Butter Lovers Cheesecake is made for everyone that is crazy about peanut butter!! Nutter Butter crust, smooth peanut butter cheesecake filling, and topped with a sweet peanut butter drizzle. One bite and you will be in love!
- Preheat the oven to 250° and line a 9×9 pan with foil. Spray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Place the Nutter Butters in a food processor or blender and blend until completely crushed.
- Place in a small bowl and add the melted butter. Mix well and press into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- While crust is baking make the filling.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla and mix with a hand mixer until smooth. Add in eggs, by hand, one at a time, just until combined. Do not over-mix. Pour on top of warm crust, raise oven temperature to 350° and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before adding peanut butter drizzle.
- For the drizzle: in a small bowl, combine peanut butter chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 10 second increments until melted. Stirring regularly. Scoop into plastic baggie, cut off corner, and drizzle over the cheesecake.
- Store cheesecake in the fridge.