These Peanut Log Candy Bars contain a sweet, gooey marshmallow and caramel center and are covered in salty, crunchy peanuts. Slice up your peanut log for a decadent treat!
Prep Time: 30 min.
- Combine the marshmallow cream, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Add the powdered sugar. Knead together on a flat surface until smooth.
- Divide kneaded marshmallow mixture into 8 rolls.
- Roll marshmallow rolls into 6 inch logs. Wrap and freeze overnight.
- Combine caramels and water into a microwave safe dish and melt. (30 second intervals, stirring in between)
- Spread peanuts on parchment or wax paper for rolling.
- Unwrap frozen marshmallow logs and cover in melted caramel.
- Place caramel covered log on peanuts and cover log.
- Place peanut logs on a baking sheet and put in refrigerator to harden.
- Slice and serve!